Instagram media viewer

Information related to #gymmotivation

Lost 3.9kg since last Monday 👊🏻 The goal hasn’t changed and I’ve 8 days to hit 115kg before I jet back to Ireland. So all that’s left is to shed 2.5kg and we’ll be there. It’ll be tough, but between meal prepping, fasting, gym and cutting out soft drink for another week it should happen. #umetransformations #weightloss #weightlossjourney #weightlosstransformation #weightlossmotivation #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitfam #instafitness #gym #gymmotivation #instagym #intermittentfasting #fasting #goals #mondayvibes

0 0 Apr 23, 2018

FINALLY!!!!!! 100kgs x 22 reps oxigenfitness_casula

6 3 Apr 23, 2018

Need help with fat loss!?..Get your custom diet program today - DM me! - 🍰 The “Worst” Fat Loss Foods 🍰 ⠀⠀ 🤔 Did you know that if you eat any of the foods in the infographic above you’ll immediately gain 10 pounds of pure body fat?! ⠀⠀ 😅 I am totally, 100% kidding! However, on this post we’re going to talk about some foods that are the “worst” foods fat loss compared to other foods, that might be “better” for fat loss. Let’s dive in… ⠀⠀ ☝🏼 As you can see in the list above, I’ve included foods that I’ve dubbed the “worst” for fat loss. Let’s start off by defining what I mean by that. ⠀⠀ 🤷🏻‍♂️ When I say the “worst” foods for fat loss, I do NOT mean that these are foods that cause you to directly gain weight. They are simply foods that make it hard to lose weight because they are calorie-dense (meaning they have a lot of calories packed into a small amount of space). Plus, they’re often not very filling. ⠀⠀ 🥊 The punchline? While these foods are not “fat-loss-friendly”, you can still fit them into your diet when portions are controlled. Just know that they are high-calorie, and often not the best choice for progress day-to-day. ⠀⠀ 😃 Ultimately, eat 80% healthy stuff, and fit in fun foods you enjoy with the other 20% (like the foods above). And always play the long game! Patience is a major key! ⠀⠀ ❤️ Thanks for reading! And if you enjoyed this post, please tag a friend that would benefit from my page! :) - Credit- sathishmurugesan_official #fatlossjourney #fatloss #calories #lowcalorie #lowcalories #fitlife #fitchicks #girlswholift #gymmotivation #workoutmotivation #fitnessgoals #glutes #weightlosstips #fatlosstips #fatlossplan #caloriecounting #countingcalories #howtoloseweight #yogainspiration #yogadaily #beagoddess #yogisofinstagram #yogalife #yogachallenge #myyogalife

3 1 Apr 23, 2018

Get these awesome covers with us.🔥 DM to place orders Paytm accepted COD available for Ghaziabad #gymlove #gymaholic #gym #customized #customizedcase #customizedcovers #newpage #mobilecases #mobilecovers #gymmotivation #gymfit

0 0 Apr 23, 2018

Embajador de Dual José se está preparando para nuevo reto solidario👍Intentará nadar los 42km junto con su amigo Alberto elhombredelasaguas ❤️ Dual Pro Glutamine les ayudará a poder entrenar más eficaz y así preparase para ese evento espectacular, de manera que les posibilitará una recuperación más rapida.👌 ironnavas Gracias por esta foto fenomenal y por tu apoyo❤️ ------------------------------⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #shredded #gym #fitnessmotivation #workout #instagood #fifam #fitspo #fitnesstips #vegano #vidasana #fitnesslife #fitnesslifestyle #healthylifestyle #nopainnogain #gymmotivation #healthyfood #photooftheday #igfitness #instafit #gymtime #gymaddict #fitness #fit #fitnessaddict #bodybuilding #suplementos #gymshark #train #training

7 0 Apr 23, 2018
Purplesta.com © 2017. Website is based on Instagram API, images, photos and media information displayed on this website is owned by Instagram.